How is promotional clothing used by companies to promote their brand?
As you’re reading this on our website, chances are you already understand the visual impact branded clothing can have. It’s a simple, direct, relatively cheap and effective way of getting your brand in view.
But don’t take our word on it – let’s back it up with some industry research….
The British Promotional Merchandise Association (BPMA) carried out their own research to find out how effective promotional clothing can be and how it is best used.
At Marketing Week Live 2016 they surveyed attendees and found:
- 46% of respondents said promotional clothing was particularly useful for exhibitions
- 42% said it was effective for brand awareness
- 35% used promotional clothing for staff uniform
- 63% of respondents said they used the likes of promotional clothing to ensure their staff were distinguishable.
- An impressive 91% of those survey said they use promotional clothing; making it a a popular marketing tools for many businesses.
T-shirts, polo shirts and hoodies are the top three styles of promotional clothing. Quality is the number one priority for buyers; showing that they are willing to invest in the way their brand is seen and worn.
Promotional clothing is a marketing communication tool that companies are willing to invest into, with 43% spending up to £5,000 per annum on promotional clothing and 5% of companies spending up to £15,000.
The stats speak for themselves
Talk to us about how to best get your brand in view on high-quality, durable and impactful clothing.
T: 01202 716 100